Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2009

the QUESTION

So,wats it gonna b?
wud u jeopardize ur every relation n choose to be vid me?
in ma songs,wat m i gonna call u by?u didnt tell me d name u like.
i know d ques. is too hard 4 u
but i believe,u wanna answer,dont u?
u know ,i dont wanna put u through any knda trouble.
but d trust can burst in a moment,
trust is sorta bubble.
its jus dat, i wanna make sure
dat i matter to u,dont need to know more.
i know u worry abt my father n ur mother,ur every sister n ur brother.
but atleast think of me,once in a while.
else i'd dive n die in river NILE
u worry abt d world,d people,wat dey say n wud think..
but if they talk shit abt u,amma burn down d world in a blink
I wanna live vid u,
do u wanna die vid me?
wud tell u everythin
wanna fly vid me?
will hold u in ma arms
till death do us apart
will feed u vid ma pure blood cumin straight through ma heart.
jus answer d ques.... baby
jus answer ma ques.....

No comments:

Post a Comment