Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SAD,MAD,GLAD

Sad m Sad
but thankful to god for even d little time together we had
those were the times that made sad tarun glad
there was time when i asked him why he took you from me
but god has his own way,may be he wanted to pull the string
n teach me how to cry,mourn.
cut ma finger n throw away dat ring.
after losing maself,ma hair,ma friends,now i got the whole thing.
that it was jus a game,an illusion,ur mirage,you were laughin the whole time.
you made me jump off d cliff,after agreeing dat u wud give me ma wings.
why god?why u did dat?now m fallin down ,vertido all over me.
does dat make u glad?
oh! m sad,now m sad,cryin why i went dat mad.
she was jus a girl,nothin special,may be a gem or a pearl.
but wat difference does it make,she was jus a girl.
I'll marry sumone else,she wont be dat close,but may be we grow dat kinda bond.
cud see us sitin 50yrs 4m now,on d side of a pond.
ofcourse she wudnt be as lovely as u ,as pretty as you are.
you wud be with sumbdy else livin too far
but I always wished you,more dan a '67 car.
how cud I 4get you?
aint got dat kinda power.
It was written in ma destiny
to cry for d rest of ma life,while takin shower.
no doubt you introduced me to happiness
showed me wat luv is.
but now i got aquanted with sorrow.
now I got the whole thing.now i understand dis.
one can never get luv,whether you turn a toad to a prince,with ur miraculous kiss.
Sad m Sad,but now got the whole fact.
if u ever luvd sum1,u'd understant,i aint dat mad.
dere was a time,when shock therapy was d only therapy,i ever had.
Sad m Sad,but m glad ,m mad
'coz ma madness defies sadness,
So m MAD n SAD but m still GLAD......

2 comments: